What’s Your Tee Type? Get Summer-ready With These Five Stylesraza gazi
Tees are a favourite piece of clothing that almost everyone loves to wear. They are soft, comfortable and allow ease of movement. They are easy to wash and rarely require ironing. One can carry many more tees in their suitcase compared to jackets or shirts as they take up less space. When it’s hot, tees are especially good for keeping cool and looking cool as well.
There are different types of tees and here we will help you figure out what your tee type is by listing down five styles:
- Round Neck Tees: They are the most basic of t-shirts and also the most economical ones. People wear round-neck tees for non-formal events and everyday use. Their round neck makes them comfortable as nightwear too, as they don’t cause any discomfort to the neck. But round neck tees are a strict no-no for formal events like an interview or a business meeting.
- Collar Tees – These are also called Polo T-shirts. They are more refined looking and usually made of a thicker fabric than round-neck tees. They are worn for formal occasions such as business meetings. It is just good etiquette to attend formal events wearing a collared tee rather than a v-neck tee or a round-neck tee.
- V-neck Tees – V-neck tees are almost the same as round-neck tees except the neck area has a v-shape. It looks more classy and gives an interesting and fashionable appearance. They are also usually made of thin material like round-neck tees but it is not a hard and fast rule. Some activewear companies make v-neck tees for men that are made of thicker materials and special poly-blends where thickness doesn’t matter.
- Full Sleeved Tees: Full sleeved tees are good for colder climes. They act partly as windcheaters and are good for wearing if you drive a bike in the cold weather of the night. They too are considered more formal than round-neck tees. Many brands also make designer full sleeved tees.
- Raglan Tees: Raglan tees have a different coloured arm area compared to the rest of the t-shirt. They can be half-sleeve or full-sleeved. It is a t-shirt type that is much seen on college campuses and among the younger generation. Due to the space for colours on the sleeves many college program t-shirts use the raglan t-shirt type for adding logos. The sleeves are chosen of the same colour as the logo and this complements the look.